j'adore - Sensible Stylista

j'adore

I'm so excited to share my latest post with you guys.  I centered today's OOTD around my new t-shirt.  I absolutely love wearing graphic tees because they're super comfortable yet effortlessly stylish. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I bought this one. It was a recent purchase though - I think it was from Old Navy, possibly Gap? I don't know.  Sorry y'all, I can't seem to find a shopable link, but I'll make sure to share other fab picks with you guys below as a consolation.
As promised, other shirts for your browsing pleasure:
Shoes:  BCBGeneration || Skirt + Blazer:  BCBG Factory Outlet || Bag:  YSL

6 comments

  1. Love your pretty skirt, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with graphic tops as well! My collection is a bit ridiculous at this point. I love the way you've styled yours, though! The combination is so perfect.

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/marinaloykoblog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's from Old navy because I just recently contemplated whether I should purchase the shirt or not. IT was onsale last time I checked. Is the shirt soft and comfortable? Is it thin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok! Yes, it's extremely comfortable and soft! It's on the thin side, but it's not see through by any means. You should get it! I think you'd really love it.

      Delete