The Ultimate Muscle Tank - Sensible Stylista

The Ultimate Muscle Tank

I'm very excited to share today's outfit post with you guys - it's another super casual look.  As I'm sure y'all can tell, I've been really into graphic tops as of late.  This fabulous tank (courtesy of Luciana) is perfect for everyday wear!  Pair it with high-waisted shorts and printed boots for an effortlessly stylish warm-weather look.
I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my Covry sunnies.  In my (very humble) opinion, every girl should have a stylish pair of mirrored shades - to read more about them, check out my article, "4 Sunglasses Every Fashionista Should Own."  
 Tank:  c/o Luciana ($29) || Shorts:  Aeropostale || Boots:  Nine West || Sunnies:  Covry || Bag:  Handbag Heaven

4 comments

  1. Wow, I love this look! Especially your sunnies are awesome!
    Would love to see you on my blog since I just reactivated it after travelling for seven months.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a smart summer outfit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaw, your Boots are awesome,...

    ReplyDelete