Editorial: Tough Girl Glam - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: Tough Girl Glam

It's time for another editorial, guys.  I wanted to style a killer look for y'all today so I went with a strapless ruffled gown and paired it with a fab moto jacket from BCBG.  To finish off my look, I threw on sneaker heels and carried a studded clutch.
I'm kind of obsessed with ruffled pieces...
...and moto jackets:
A closer look at my shoes courtesy of Guilty Soles!  If you're a fan of the sneaker heel trend, you need to pick these babies up STAT.  Use code Sensible30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off!
A huge thanks to Dennis aka DCP New York for taking such fab photos of me and Yotel for letting us shoot in their baller space!
Dress:  Chicwish || Clutch:  Handbag Heaven || Jacket:  BCBG || Shoes:  c/o Guilty Soles

6 comments

  1. I love the feminine ruffles against the edge leather jacket! Great look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with the dress. Great post as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I was thinking "oh no! Do NOT pair this beautiful dress and lovely moto jacket with sneakers! You'll kill the outfit!" I then read "sneaker heels." I am very okay with these lace-up sandals. I love the dress and also the jacket. Beautiful face and hair of yours also. Well styled!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Kim, you look so beautiful in these pictures. They turned out very well. Love the jacket - totally my style for the fall season.
    Unfortunatelly I can't wear opened toe shoes anymore at this point in my area, it's simply too cold - so I'm all up for boots suggestions.
    and ps: Does this whole look remind you of SJP in SATC? ;)
    xo, Luchessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super chic look !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete